RSS

Welcome to my Blog. Enjoy reading :)

Friday, October 8, 2010

Christmas FOOD Gift Ideas

Christmas FOOD Gift Ideas

_Each year in early December, I begin to delicious goodies that my
husband delivers to its customers during the holidays. Customers love,
everything, and this year I'm on the hunt again for a cute gift idea
for food home. Here are some ideas I found online so far ..._

_I found this wonderful idea of Christmas in the spoon of sugar. Not
that milk carton is too sweet?_

_I was thinking about filling with Snickerdoodles. I've never cooked
before, but I found this great recipe on Brown Eyed Baker will try._

_Also came across this lovely decorated box filled with popcorn that I
found on Martha Stewart_

_Also found these chocolate dipped peppermint sticks, I found living
in the country._

_So many nice gifts there! But these three are what I am there. Now I
have until early December to make it a limit and start baking!_

0 comments:

Post a Comment