RSS

Welcome to my Blog. Enjoy reading :)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shopping for a Christmas Wreath

Shopping for a Christmas Wreath

I always know when the Christmas season officially began when Mom and
Dad tell me that my brother and me that it is time to shop for a new
Christmas wreath. Each year on 1 December in family will have a
wreath for the door. I enjoy helping to choose a Christmas wreath
because it's the first thing you see when walking from our house so
we can always choose a Christmas wreath is sure to give visitors a
warm welcome.

There are always many different wreaths to choose from. Always see a
lot of circles, plastic covered with decorations such as lights, fake
fruit, and sometimes you see brilliant sequined crowns. Plastic and
foil crowns can be really beautiful, but I do not want one hanging on
our door because our customers feel welcome at our fake, like a
crown. Once I saw a bit that was written by wings! One lady told us
it was wrong of peacock feathers, and is supposed to bring luck to
the house. The wings are bright blue and green Jerrald, and even if
she was beautiful, we decided that all was not Christmas-y enough. We
want a crown to remind people that this is the best time of year!

My favorite Christmas wreaths wreaths are definitely cool, because
they feel so good it seems. Last year, he chose a new crown of
Douglas fir which is decorated with pine cones and ribbons, and I
always liked to walk to the front door after school. There is nothing
like the smell of Christmas as you walk through the front door! All
the problems I have during the day comes when you blend the fresh
smell of the crown. Whenever I see a Christmas wreath reminds me of
home. It reminds me of walking through the door to find my mother
baking cookies gingerbread and warm by the fire after playing in the
snow. Fresh Christmas wreaths remember my family and all the good
holidays have to offer.

Thus, each year we still have a new Christmas wreath on our door,
even if we look at all the other circles first. I do not think any
other type of crown will be as welcome as a new ring and the smell of
Christmas-y. My father always told us that a wreath symbolizes the
eternal joy, and I do not see why he said that. Every time I get home
from school and see a wreath on the door of the Christmas joy fills
my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment